THE AOSTA VALLEY
A continual daily commitment…
At 21barra5 – Guest House Federica and Gérard devote themselves daily to reducing the impact our everyday life has on the environment.
Therefore, they invite their guests to join them in this vital mission and to share these aims:
- protect the environment, landscapes, culture, traditions and local history;
- use locally sourced produce and specialities;
- encourage the use of low carbon-emitting means of transport, suggesting excursions on foot or by bike to their guests.
… to protect the environment
The most important actions they have taken to help protect the environment are:
- Building a NZEB (Nearly Zero Energy Building);
- Reducing consumption of paper and energy;
- Offering seasonal products grown in the guest house vegetable plot and orchard.